HOTLOGIC® Mini-Wall Plug
If you're looking for a convenient and reliable way to enjoy warm meals anywhere, this product is for you. The HOTLOGIC® Mini-Wall Plug is a portable, self-heating lunch box that allows you to cook or heat up your food in just a couple of hours and keep it at the perfect temperature (no burning or drying out your food) until you're ready to eat – without the need for a microwave or stove.
THREE EASY STEPS:
1. INSERT YOUR MEAL inside the HOTLOGIC® on top of the included heating element, and then zip it closed. You can use any flat-bottomed and sealed container (prepared frozen meals, fresh foods, and even leftovers). You can use the plastic container that arrives with your HOTLOGIC® or use the container of your choice. Frozen convenience meals can go straight into a HOTLOGIC® - you don’t even have to take them out of the box!
2. PLUG IN YOUR BAG into a standard US wall socket, then get back to whatever you were doing while it cooks! Let it heat up for about 40 minutes to 2 hours (depending on the depth of the food, it might take 2 to 3 hours). It will heat to the perfect food-safe temperature of 165 degrees and keep it there for up to 12 hours without drying out or losing flavor.
3. ENJOY YOUR FOOD with just the right amount of moisture after it has been heated to perfection. The microwave line in the office will be envious! No burned edges, no food splatter - you don’t even have to stir your food as it heats or cooks.
- VERSATILE: You can use it to heat up leftovers, frozen meals, ready rice and precooked pasta, or even cook raw ingredients like chicken, beef, or fish.
- SAFE TO USE: This hypoallergenic bag uses 45 watts (.5 amps) of electricity, so it doesn’t waste energy thanks to its low power usage and works with standard US wall sockets.
HOTLOGIC® Mini-Wall Plug ($49.95) - Learn more at hotlogic.com
Also on Amazon Prime with 2-day shipping with over 25k 4-star reviews