Edobio: Masu Soap
Get ready to embark on a skincare journey that aspires to get back to basics with Japan-based global beauty brand Edobio.
They’ve taken Sake Kasu, a traditional fermented food that’s been considered the secret to having fine skin for over 200 years, and found a way to deliver the benefits of this nutritional powerhouse to your skin using their proprietary BiProGE Lactic Acid Bacteria.
This key ingredient works to strengthen the skin barrier, moisturize, and brighten alongside the brand’s other naturally derived, plant-based ingredients.
See for yourself with their bestselling Masu Soap:
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, tightens pores, and exfoliates
- Cherry blossom extract moisturizes and works as an anti-inflammatory
- Green tea protects the skin from free radicals
- Produces a luxurious souffle lather
- Gentle enough for face and body
Starting at $39 - Learn more at www.edobio.com
Available on Amazon